What's your pressure?
Find the massage and therapy that fits your needs then ask for them by name.
Not all our therapist do all the different specialty massage techniques listed.
We match you up with the right therapist that fits your needs.
- Light to medium relaxing pressure
- Promotes circulation and lymph movement
- Good for stress-related and chronic pain
Deep Tissue Therapy
- Releases muscle tension
- Provides deep pain relief
- Loosens scar tissue and lengthen muscles
- Good for overuse injuries and chronic pain
Cranial Sacral Therapy
- Promotes balance while decreasing stress
- Gentle technique for releasing muscle/joint tension and tissue restriction
- Effective relief for headaches, TMJD, back and neck pain
Trigger Point Therapy
- Relieves a tight area within muscle tissue causing pain in other areas of the body
- Helps naturally manage pain and stress from chronic injuries
- Keeps your body in peak physical performance
- Treatment helps balance out the central nervous system
- Specialized form of deep tissue massage in which digital pressure and friction are used to release area of strain in the muscle
- Used to treat many different soft tissue problems like lower back pain, upper back pain, carpal tunnel like symptoms, sciatica symptoms and more!
Gua Sha Therapy
- It helps normalize cellular metabolic process and release toxic waste from deep cellular.
- As your blood and qi circulation increases, it helps to oxidize your cells as well as nourish them.
- A scraping technique that can release the body of blood stagnation.